Updating the information on your screen
- A few people have reported that they don't see information that has been updated.
- Almost certainly this is due to the browser using cached (stored) information rather than current information. Browsers often do this to speed-up viewing of recently-viewed pages without downloading the page from the Internet.
- Getting the latest version is not difficult. The trick is as follows.
- EITHER click the left mouse button on the little curly symbol while holding down the Shift key on your keyboard.
- OR click in the box to highlight the address then press the Return key while holding down the Shift key.
- The browser illustrated is Firefox, but the technique works for all browsers.